Just like you, brides, your groom has chosen his nearest and dearest friends and family members to stand at the altar next to him when you exchange “I do”s. And, just like you and your bridesmaids, he wants to show his guys what they mean to him with a special gift on the big day! Whether your fiancé and his best buds are sentimental, practical jokesters, or sports fanatics, there is a wide variety of perfect gifts to suit them.
So, if you’re looking for ideas for a gift to give your husband-to-be on your wedding day, or he’s searching for the perfect groomsmen gifts, Southern Bride & Groom has you covered!
1. Surprise your groom with a custom-designed groom’s cake. This long-standing Southern tradition is a wonderful way to show off one of your beau’s favorite things — be it football, food, or beer — and treat your wedding or rehearsal dinner guests to a darker, richer cake flavor, like German Chocolate!
2. If your new hubby’s groomsmen are beer aficionados, suggest personalized beer steins as the perfect gift for his guys. Make your gifts unique with the receiver’s initial or your wedding date!
3. A classic gift from you to your husband on your wedding day is also a great gift for the men in his life. Cufflinks can be personalized to reflect almost any interest — from the classic monogram to sports teams to his fraternity’s crest, this is one gift that will never go out of style.
4. You can’t go wrong with a nice looking watch paired with a preppy, striped band. Your fiancé can choose bands that match your wedding colors for his groomsmen, or you can start a tradition of giving him a classy timepiece on special occasions.
5. A leather or silver flask is one of the most popular groomsmen gifts. Pair it with a personalized monogram and a mini bottle of each guy’s favorite drink.
6. Pocket knives are a perfect gift idea for just about every type of guy — from the handyman to the serious hunter. You can personalize pocket knives as much or as little as you want, from engraving to selecting what type of blades or attachments it comes with, making it a wonderful gift to fit the personality of each groomsmen!
Remember these wedding gift ideas for your groom and his groomsmen to help make the selection and purchasing process quick and simple!