Save the Date Music – Wedding Musician Booking Agency in Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill and Beyond
Save the Date Music has provided customized services for more than 600 weddings events a year in the Raleigh, Durham and Chapel Hill area for over four decades. Save the Date Music is a boutique musician booking agency with a huge network of local musicians. They will help you find the perfect accompaniment for every stage of your event – from the wedding ceremony to cocktail hour and the dance party.
Kitty Stalberg, performer and group leader with Save the Date Music for 20 years, is excited to carry on the work of its founder, Mary Greiner. Kitty has extensive experience performing as a soloist as well as in chamber and orchestral groups. Currently, Kitty freelances throughout the Triangle, serves as principal viola in the Chapel Hill Philharmonia and plays with the Pittsboro Bach Society. She is committed to bringing the area’s most talented performers to enhance and enrich your special occasions.
Save the Date Music Offers:
• Solo piano, solo violin, solo cello, solo guitar, harp, accordion, bagpipes, trumpet, flute, sax
• Duets: violin and cello, flute and cello, flute or violin with guitar, piano and sax,
• Trios: violin, viola and cello; flute, viola and cello; flute, oboe and cello (or bassoon); violin, guitar and bass; sax, bass and piano
• Quartets: two violins, viola and cello; flute, violin, viola and cello; violin, guitar, bass and drums; sax, bass, piano and drums
• Five Piece: male or female vocals, flute/sax, bass/ guitar ,piano and drums;
• Plus, we customize the instruments, voices and songs for special themes, such as New Orleans, Dixieland, Irish, Swing, and any decade of music.